Here at Fishing Planet, we believe that you, our customers deserve more than just quality products. Our warranty on fishing reels and rods give you added assurance on your investment. This is an extension of our commitment to you.
Fishing Planet warrants that Fishing Planet fishing reels and rods are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions and reasonable use:
- For one year for all reels and rods.
The warranty is effective from the date of purchase, to the original purchaser for all fishing reels and rods.
This warranty does not cover:
- the Fishing Planet Product which has been damaged resulting from normal wear and tear, improper use and neglect of servicing. Worn or noisy ball bearings or gears and worn or sticky drag plates are all classified as normal wear and tear;
- neglect or damages caused by unauthorized alterations, abuse or incorrect (dis)assembly by an unauthorized technician;
- damage occurring during shipment of the Fishing Planet Product;
- damage resulting from use of products which are defective or incompatible with the Fishing Planet Product;
- if the Fishing Planet Product has been used for rental or commercial purposes;
This warranty expressly provides for the repair or replacement of a defective reel or rod and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
To make a valid claim under this warranty, please return:
- Your reel or rod and order number. Please include a description of the problem you are experiencing with the reel or rod.
If, having inspected the reel or rod, Fishing Planet accepts that the product is defective; Fishing Planet will (in its sole discretion) either repair or replace the product without charge.
This warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country or state in which the Fishing Planet Product was purchased. This warranty gives you specific legal rights.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Fishing Planet reserves the right to revise this limited warranty without notice.